October 13, 2021
This is the cutest mason jar DIY and a MUST for the fall and holiday seasons. You're going to love just how fun and easy this DIY is for repurposing your candle jars. Here we go!
What you will need:
1. Tie the mini tree to the truck with the red & white twine. I gently tied the twine above the tree, trimmed the extra, and tucked the rest under the tree in the truck bed.
2. Add your faux snow to the jar - just enough to cover the bottom and reach the bumper of the truck. Next, carefully place the truck and tree in the jar. You may need to wiggle it around to get it just right!
3. Put the candle jar lid on and wrap the red & white twine around the lip of the jar. The mini pine cones I used had little wires, but you can weave the wire from a twisty tie through them and attach to the red & white twine. Once attached, tie a little bow with the twine and trim any extra from the ends.
Voila! You have one super cute Christmas Truck Snow Globe. Perfect to put all around your home or share as Christmas gifts!
But that's not all - I have the perfect fall version for you and it's just as easy as the holiday one!!
What you will need:
1. Add your faux grass to the jar - enough to cover the bottom of the jar but not too much or you'll have a hard time getting your animals to stand up.
2. Add your tractor, pumpkins, and animals to the jar. I used a pair of tweezers to get the placement just right. It took me a couple tries to get the animals to stand up, but it was worth it! 😊
3. Put the candle jar lid on and wrap the orange plaid ribbon around the lip of the jar. I double knotted the ribbon and trimmed the ends to equal lengths. Now, you wrap the jute twine around the lip of the jar (over the ribbon) and tie a cute little bow. Trim up the ends and there you have it! So simple and fun!
Don't forget to share this adorable DIY with your family and friends!
Tell me what you think in the comments! 👇